Monday, January 07, 2008

Stateside, on the late side

Been back in the US for a few weeks and it took me a few minutes but I finally figured out how to get this webpage back into English and how to stop my blog titles automatically transliterating into Hindi. Writing in transition, in the middle of the night, in the middle of a move. I'm leaving for Boston in half an hour. Wanted to hit you with some quick boring updates:

I've managed to throw most of my China photos up on Flickr. While I'll probably prove uninclined to update my previous posts with photographic evidence you can peruse at your leisure here.

I'm bumming around the bean for about a week and a half but soon enough I'll uproot and leave the country once again. If you've stayed posted during 2007 you'll remember my trip to Belize last semester. Well I'm returning to the jungles of Central America with Boston University for another archaeological field school, here.

So I'm soaking up the American soil through my travel weary feet for another two weeks. Getting over this reverse culture shock in time to reverse and repeat last spring's Mayan mission. Too tired to waste more words on this post! See you in Guatemala.


TWO THOUSAND EIGHT

No comments: